Bees Sting Pup, Causes Deadly Reaction
This poor pit bull is finally getting the help it needs.
Stinger, who is a 10-month-old pit bull mix and deaf, is getting some medical care. He got his name after being stung by a swarm of bees.
Stinger is cheering up, according to the Michigan rescue shelter, Luvnpupz that is currently taking care of him.
“He now wants to play,” said Carri Shipaila, founder of Luvnpupz, “We took him for a walk and he was trying to chew on the leash and his butt was waggling.”
According to Carri, Stinger had a swarm of bees sting him after rolling around in an unlucky spot. He had an allergic reaction and without delay was driven to a veterinarian’s office, where his owner unfortunately left him.
When the vet tried to call and track down the owner, they eventually reached out to Carri, who picked up Stinger. Straightaway Carri drove the injured pit bull to her vet, and she found out he was severely underweight and had scabies. Even though Stinger was originally shaved by the vet to address his wounds, scabies can also cause a dog to lose their hair.
“I don’t even know what the poor boy looks like,” Shipaila said of Stinger’s absence of hair.
YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHEN YOU SEE THIS EMACIATED DOG’S TRANSFORMATION
THREE PIT BULL DOGS ARE SPOTTED INSIDE A STORM DRAIN
PIT BULL CHAINED TO A FENCE WITH THE SADDEST NOTE ATTACHED
Bees Sting Pit Bull But That Can’t Hold This Pup Down
It is remarkable that even though the pup has been suffering, Carri says he’s been a champ.